Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
Responsibilities and main job tasks:
- Analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline.
- Development and use of automation to deploy infrastructure, applications and configurations.
- Installation, configuration and integration of Apps across environments.
- Handling of ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures.
- Experience working with Linux (CentOS).
- Experience with scripting languages (Ansible, Bash, Python or Perl).
- Experience with Web Technologies (Apache, Nginx, Haproxy).
- Experience with Networking (routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, firewalls).
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containers.
- Experience with monitoring applications (Zabbix, ELK, Graylog) will be considered a plus.
- Very good English skills.
What we offer:
- Flexibility with working hours
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Multisport cards
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- A challenging job in a fast-developing Fintech company