Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
Responsibilities and main job tasks:
- Manage a self sufficient and independent technical team.
- Allocate, assign and monitor tasks execution.
- Supervise and mentor team members.
- Ensure and maintain high quality source code.
- Work closely with other Team Leaders and Head of R&D.
- Design, develop and maintain high performance, distributed, business critical applications in the Fintech field.
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches.
- Solve challenging problems, while working in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment
- At least 5 + years of Java design and development.
- At least 2+ years of team lead experience.
- Deep technical skills with understanding of development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices.
- Ability to execute end to end tasks from design to implementation.
- Excellent understanding of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with Hibernate, JPA.
- Experience with Mongo or similar document-oriented NoSQL database
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, Docker.
- Very good English skills.
You will impress us if you have knowledge/experience in:
- CI/CD processes
- Cloud-based services (AWS is a plus)
- Concurrency and multi-threading
- Data structures and algorithms
- Big O notation and performance analysis
What we offer:
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Additional health and dental insurance.
- Multisport cards.
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience.
- A challenging job in a global fast-developing Fintech company.