Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
Responsibilities and main job tasks:
- Handle the day-to-day quality assurance effort a part of a SCRUM team including: scheduling, support, problem resolution, and enhancement requests, defects reporting.
- Ensure all changes meet quality standards prior to implementation.
- Monitor the software bug tracking process, including prioritization of software bugs reported and ensuring timely resolution according to schedule and priority.
- Support the design process including requirements gathering, prototyping, user testing etc.
- Communicate and share knowledge with other QA/Testing guild members from different SCRUM groups.
- Provide input to the development and deployment of the company test automation module Requirements.
- 5+ years of related experience in software quality assurance.
- 3+ years with technical focus including ability to create and execute DB queries (MySQL, MongoDB), use and test API’s.
- Experience using issue management tools such as JIRA.
- Multi-task orientation to handle and manage number of projects at once.
Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and collaborate effectively in teams with all levels of the organization.
Knowledge in programming with Java will be considered a plus.
- Experience with automation frameworks like Spock/JUnit, Geb/Selenium WebDriver, RestAssured will be considered a plus.
- Experience with build tools (like Gradle) would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with members, staff, and individuals in the community in a professional manner.
- Very good English skills.
What we offer:
- Flexibility with working hours
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Multisport cards
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- A challenging job in a global fast-developing Fintech company