About Tarya Fintech
Tarya Fintech is reshaping banking through its truly innovative and modular financial platform. Fusing cutting edge technology, unique sub-platform business models and regulation, to add value throughout the customers distribution chain, creating a ripple effect which generates growth cycles for the business itself, its customers and its partners. Through Tarya’s turnkey Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS®) companies can, for the very first time, leverage their unique assets to provide end-to-end financial services otherwise traditionally outsourced.
Tarya Holding is an international Israel-based company, operating the largest alternative investment platform in Israel, with additional platforms opening in France and West Africa and development centers in Israel, Canada, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
Responsibilities and main job tasks:
- Handle the day-to-day quality assurance effort a part of a SCRUM team including: scheduling, support, problem resolution, and enhancement requests.
- Ensure all changes meet quality standards prior to implementation.
- Monitor the software bug tracking process, including prioritization of software bugs reported and ensuring timely resolution according to schedule and priority.
- Support the design process including requirements gathering, prototyping, user testing etc.
- Communicate and share knowledge with other QA team members from different SCRUM groups.
- Provide input to the development and deployment of the company test automation module Requirements.
- 4+ years of related experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies.
- Technical focus including ability to create and execute DB queries (MySQL, MongoDB), use and test API’s.
- Experience using management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience in Test Strategy, Test Scenario, Test Cases as part of STD (STP & STR) and Defects life cycle.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented and organized, strong analytical skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong desire to learn.
- Knowledge in programming with Java/Groovy/Scala will be considered a plus.
- Experience with automation frameworks like Spock/JUnit, Geb/Selenium WebDriver, RestAssured will be considered a plus.
- Experience with build tools (like Gradle) would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with members, staff, and individuals in the community in a professional manner.
- Very good English skills.
What we offer:
- Flexibility with working hours
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Multisport cards
- Drinks and fruits at the office
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- A challenging job in a global fast-developing Fintech company
- Company events