Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
We are looking for an experienced QA Leader to lead our QA activity. This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the company’s major growth drivers, in a position where you can truly make an impact.
The ideal candidate holds strong communication and collaboration skills as well as a solid technical background in different elements of software engineering and quality assurance methodology.
Responsibilities and main job tasks:
The QA engineer is responsible for the quality of developed features and enhancements as requested by Product team with accordance to policies and procedures.
- Own the quality of all Tarya fintech products.
- Lead group of QA Engineers in different SCRUM groups.
- Lead the development of our automation infrastructure.
- Continuously improve the team (structure, processes, stability, and deliverables).
- Establish group and individual objectives, provide regular, constructive feedback and increase employee engagement, staff development, training, and mentoring.
- Create a positive team environment for your employees.
- Communicate and collaborate group managers, team leaders, PMs and QA team members from different SCRUM groups
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology Management
- 2 years experience in leading / managing software quality assurance teams
- 5 years of related experience in software quality assurance
- Independent, responsible, with a true desire to make an impact
- Proven ability to hire, retain and grow top industry talent
- Multi-task orientation to handle and manage number of projects at once while remaining flexible to changing requirements and priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and collaborate effectively in teams with all levels of the organization
- Experience working for a global company with sites and customers across the world
- Excellent spoken and written English
What we offer:
- Flexibility with working hours
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Multisport cards
- Drinks and fruits at the office
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- A challenging job in a global fast-developing Fintech company
- Company events
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.