Tarya is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Our Financial Platform as a Service (F-PaaS™) enables companies to provide end-to-end financial services that are traditionally otherwise outsourced. F-PaaS™ empowers organizations to add new revenue channels, increase value to the customer and improve client retention, from day one.
Responsibilities and main job tasks:
- Design, develop and maintain high performance, distributed, business critical applications in the FinTech field.
- Research and develop new technologies and approaches.
- Solve challenging problems, while working in a highly dynamic and technologically driven environment.
- Own your code from development to production
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years of Java design and development (server side).
- Knowledge and experience in microservices and distributed systems. Implementing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with async communication and event-driven messaging architecture.
- Good technical skills with deep understanding of the development lifecycle, methodologies & best practices
- Ability to execute end to end from design to implementation
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with Mongo or similar document-oriented NoSQL database
- Experience with Spring Boot
- You know how to cover your code with tests.
- Very good English skills
You will impress us if you have knowledge/experience in:
- CI/CD processes
- Cloud-based services (AWS is a plus)
- Concurrency and multi-threading
- Data structures and algorithms
- Big O notation and performance analysis
What we offer:
- Flexibility with working hours
- Additional health and dental insurance
- Multisport cards
- Drinks and fruits at the office
- Friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different experience
- A challenging job in a global fast-developing Fintech company
- Company events